The apartment is finely styled with 18th century furnishings, it’s spacious and well lit thanks to its wonderful view upon Castiglione and Marina Piccola.
It’s located on the central floor of the villa, it takes up the whole floor and has an independent entrance.
The vast living room with an 18th century fireplace is embellished with with elegant antiques, vaulted ceilings and hand painted majolica tiled floors.
It has two bedrooms, a matrimonial one with a terrace and a second one which can be matrimonial or a double upon request. To top it off, it’s equipped with two separate bathrooms, a spacious kitchen and an additional single bedroom.
Opt for Villa Silia and you be acquainted with the privacy of a home and the services of a hotel.
- Daily cleaning and reorganisation of the rooms and the apartments;
- A concierge on site from 8 o’clock to 1 o’clock;
- An adjutant available by cellphone for all requests 24 hours;
- Check in is 13-14 o’clock onwards. Check out 12 o’clock (welcome and reception for first meeting and dropping off luggage starting from 8 o’clock onwards);
- Free Wi-Fi connection;
- Air conditioning/ heating;
- Satellite television;
- Shower gel, shampoo, towels replaced every day, slippers and hairdryer;
- security box.
In addition… of importance
Breakfast service: In the apartments with a kitchen, all the instruments and products will be supplied to prepare breakfast.
In addition the daily delivery of bread and brioches straight out of the oven.
In the Giardino and Tragara suites we will serve you your preferred breakfast at an hour established the previous day