Overlooking Marina Piccola and Castiglione with its own private terrace, the matrimonial room, which can be a double upon request, is finely arranged with 18th century furniture. Cozy and refined, it’s equipped with a boudoir with closets and a private bathroom with shower. The hand-painted majolica tiles and the marvelous vaulted ceilings add classiness and elegance to the room.
Opt for Villa Silia and you be acquainted with the privacy of a home and the services of a hotel.
- Daily cleaning and reorganisation of the rooms and the apartments;
- A concierge on site from 8 o’clock to 1 o’clock;
- An adjutant available by cellphone for all requests 24 hours;
- Check in is from 13-14 o’clock onwards. Check out 12 o’clock (welcome and reception for first meeting and dropping off luggage starting from 8 o’clock onwards);
- Free Wi-Fi connection;
- Air conditioning/ heating;
- Satellite television;
- Shower gel, shampoo, towels replaced every day, slippers and hairdryer;
- security box.
In addition… of importance
Breakfast service: In the apartments with a kitchen, all the instruments and products will be supplied to prepare breakfast.
In addition the daily delivery of bread and brioches straight out of the oven.
In the Giardino and Tragara suites we will serve you your preferred breakfast at an hour established the previous day