The apartment “Paola Tragara” is the most suitable for couples with children or for two couples who wish to share their holiday together.
It can easily accommodate up to 4 people without problem.
It has a double bedroom with bathroom en suite, a lounge with fireplace and a large comfortable sofa bed to accommodate two people if necessary. The outdoor patio can be used as an exterior living area where one can eat around a beautiful table or relax on a comfortable sofa.
Though not the highest floor of the villa, the apartment has its own sea view (albeit partial) and is extremely bright and looks down on the Via Tragara accessible by a short staircase. For those who would rather avoid the stairs the apartment can also be accessed from the main entrance of the villa on Via Padre Reginaldo Giuliani.
Opt for Villa Silia and you be acquainted with the privacy of a home and the services of a hotel.
- Daily cleaning and reorganisation of the rooms and the apartments;
- A concierge on site from 8 o’clock to 1 o’clock;
- An adjutant available by cellphone for all requests 24 hours;
- Check in is from 13-14 o’clock onwards. Check out 12 o’clock (welcome and reception for first meeting and dropping off luggage starting from 8 o’clock onwards);
- Free Wi-Fi connection;
- Air conditioning/ heating;
- Satellite television;
- Shower gel, shampoo, towels replaced every day, slippers and hairdryer;
- security box.
In addition… of importance
Breakfast service: In the apartments with a kitchen, all the instruments and products will be supplied to prepare breakfast.
In addition the daily delivery of bread and brioches straight out of the oven.
In the Giardino and Tragara suites we will serve you your preferred breakfast at an hour established the previous day